- Based on the OpenWrt Linux distribution, MT7688
- Upgrade version
- Integrates more frequently-used ports
- Grove modules compatible
- Rich Application IoT devices for smart house.
Breakout for LinkIt Smart 7688 v2.0, succeeding the first version (check here), now can better support the audio recording function. As it reserves the original pins of LinkIt Smart 7688, the board also integrates several frequently-used ports such as an Ethernet port, a 3.5mm audio port, and a Host port (USB Type-A Connector) for more peripherals, and along with 3 Grove ports to provide 2 UART and 1 I2C interfaces for the Grove-based electronics, it saves you a lot of work doing wirings in your smart IoT projects, makes your rapid prototyping even faster.
LinkIt Smart 7688 (a compact controller board) is an open development board, based on the OpenWrt Linux distribution, MT7688. The board is designed especially to enable the prototyping of Rich Application IoT devices for smart house.
- IoT/Gateway Device
- Smart multimedia devices
- Smart Audio
- Teaching and learning
- 3.5mm headphone Jack(with Mic) which support OMTP and CTIA
- 1 x Ethernet to connect internet
- 1 x USB 2.0 for more peripherals
- Grove interface: 2 x UART, 1 x I2C
- Stereo and AUX are supported
- Audio Recording supported
- Input voltage: 5.0V(With USB Power port)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Max Operating current: 2mA
- Min Operating current: 800mA
- 1W output for each stereo port
- Chip: WM8960
- Analog pin input voltage(on WM8960 ): 2.7~3.6V(Analog pin input voltage on WM8960 for stereo can reach 5.5V at Max.)
- Digital pin input voltage(on WM8960 ): 1.71~3.6V
- 1x Breakout for LinkIt Smart 7688 v2.0
Smart WiFi Audio
It is a WiFi Audio which allows your mobile phone to connect to its WiFi and play the music in your phone. If you connect the Linklt Smart 7688 to your Router, the Audio will show the IP on the Grove RGB Backlight LCD, and also the song title.Learn more at our Recipe.
- For libraries and documents, please visit Seeed Studio Wikipage.
- For technical discussion, please come to Seeed studio Forum.
- For projects that you would like to share with the community, please visit Recipe.