The USB Host Shield from Arduino connects a USB device to your Arduino board.
What devices can I connect to the USB Host Shield?
- Human Interface Devices (HID) such as keyboards and mice
- Game controllers for the Sony PS3, Nintendo Wii and XBox 360
- USB-to-serial converters
- ADK capable Android devices
- Digital cameras
- Storage devices such as USB sticks, memory card readers and external hard drives
- Bluetooth dongles
Features & Benefits of the USB Host Shield
- On-board MAX3421E USB peripheral/host controller
- USB 2.0
- Arduino TinkerKit compatible
- Suitable for a 5V power supply (available from your Arduino board)
- 2.7 inches x 2.1 inches
- 4 screw holes for attachment to a a surface or case